Friday, September 2, 2011

Illustration Fri. - 'mysterious'


A quick post for IF's challenge this week, the crow painting is actually part of a larger one I did awhile back here but I digitally collaged it (bkgd is a combo of free digi papers & a vintage postcard of mine) and then added some text for interest. I think this would make a fabulous postcard or small print, don't you?

Please get in touch if you're interested in either option, my Etsy store isn't officially open just yet but I have been taking private orders (prints will not have copyright shown here on them but are signed & dated), thank you for your continued support & interest in my work :>

Happy Labor Day if you're celebrating it with us here in the US - wishing you all a happy & safe last weekend of summer!

4 comments:

Hannah Littleton said...

Beautifully done!

Ana M.F. said...

It's a beautiful drawing, I love the effect of old paper too.

Anonymous said...

love the paper and background - beautiful illustration!

Sarah Melling said...

Yes, this is quite lovely. I like how you assembled the new piece from older work.