Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ATC Project - 6, 7 and 8

Ok - so I'm a little behind in my ATCs this week - where did the time get to??! Hopefully I can catch up very soon :)

I had a lot of fun with these and I think 'true love' would look great on a greeting card, don't you?

For ATC #'s 7 & 8 I went through my stamp collection and found the bright & colorful LOVE stamp (2002) and reproduced it on a large scale making it look like a 'love-letter'. The beautiful 'Bouquet' of roses stamp (2004) was incorporated into a pink room scene.

ATC # 8 'Bouquet' (mixed media)
ATC #7 'love-letter' (mixed media)
ATC #6 'True Love' (watercolor & ink)



Thanks for following along with my project, Pieces of My Heart {29 Days of Love & Devotion} If you're just now visiting and want to know about my project, you can read about it here.

Please do visit again soon!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I love how you incorporated the stamps. I do think the little love birds would make a great greeting card. You should develop more characters in that style!!

Keep those ATC's coming! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!