Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Reads, ConvenZioNE / Michelle of B. Original



What a great mail day it was yesterday!!! I am so looking forward to immersing myself in these books.

Last nite I made myself some Jasmine tea (the leftover tea was just as delicious this afternoon iced when the thermometer started to rise!) and opened up Art & Fear - very insightful so far. I also couldn't resist peeking through 1000 Artist Journal Pages and recognized quite a few names in there - can't wait to dig into that book!! I'm looking forward to bringing it to ConvenZioNE in August for a book signing by the author Dawn DeVries Sokol. This gathering of creative souls will also have many other events going on including extraordinary workshops, breakfast with SARK, Bella Galleria -a gallery & boutique walk, live music and and fine dining to name a few!!

Speaking of ConvenZioNE.....part of the reason for this post is also to officially enter my name into the FREE ConvenZioNE Spending Spree. At the opening lunch, special guest Michele Beschen from DIY and HGTV, will draw a name to celebrate her participation at this inaugural event. The winner gets their registration fee reimbursed on the spot!! I've been watching Michele's B. Original epsiodes for awhile now and just love her can-do attitude, eclectic style and no fear approach to creating. Visit her blog courage to create to see what she's up to.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: