Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Paint Party Friday


A quick journal page for Paint Party Friday, I was featured there last week and again,
thank you for every lovely comment and all the supportive feedback, you rock  :)

If you've followed my work for sometime, you know I'm a huge fan of using quotes in my journals as opposed to writing out day to day living /emotions etc. ( i've never liked writing in a diary - my best to all that do though!)


Anyhow, I stopped making art of any kind for almost 9 months (!) this past year when life got in the way and my creative 'well ' dried up (yes that happens to all of us creatives, hang in there!)

Personally for me I think it was because I was worn out from making art in general and fell into a huge funk (which was kinda scary). I'm SO grateful that art journaling brought back my love of  creating again, it's my soul's work and who I am and that should never be neglected or put aside - remember that!

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

I am glad that you found a creative outlet. Welcome back
Nicole/Beadwright