Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap

Hello friends! Just wanted to share a little project with you from the Do What You Love website. The deadline to post online to the group is tonight so I'll be making this a short post and finish it tomorrow.

Anyhow this was my first time jumping in on this: a global swap of stitched postcards with each one having a prompt word - for this 7th swap the word was 'create'. And actually I'm not even sure how I first stumbled upon the DWYL website but when I seen the sign up for this swap well......I do love serendipity :>

Here's the front of my postcard that I created for my swap partner, Beth Parker. I love her bright & fun, colorful illustrations and can't wait to see what she created for me (!)


I'll post the back of the postcard and some closeup details tomorrow.....

Cheers! xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I LOVE it and I can't wait to get it! Did you get yours yet?

~Beth

Unknown said...

I love the postcard illustration www.dreamdayinvitations.com.au