Wednesday, December 24, 2008

100th Post & Merry Christmas!

How fitting that my 100th post is on Christmas Eve....a time of glad tidings, generous spirits and universal wishes for Peace on Earth (it is my sincere HOPE that all parts of the world can experience even just a little bit at this time of year).

I am filled with gratitude for all my blessings, one of them being my lovely visitors who have taken the time to visit me here on my blog and leave inspirational words, encouraging feedback and wonderful support for my work. You are all exceptional & AMAZING in your own unique way!

That said, after the hustle & bustle is over, I will be hosting a GIVEAWAY because I've been wanting to do one for awhile now. As well, I can't think of a better time than a fresh, new year and being recently featured in this publication. It was such a thrill for me to see that one of my cards had a cameo spot!


inside of card reads: "there's also wine & cheese"

Remember to drop back in to register for my GIVEAWAY. Until then, I wish you and your loved ones a peaceful & safe holiday season.

See y'all in the New Year!!!

1 comment:

Susan Tuttle said...

Congratulations my friend ! I love the card!

How fitting that your 100th post was on Christmas -- perfect!

Happy New Year! May it be filled with warmth, happiness, love and creativity unbound!

Susan
xo