Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec. 3rd: Silver Love



I gathered up all things silver within reach of my work table and heaped them all onto silver crepe paper - I love that stuff, bought it a few years ago by the roll and have used it for giftwrapping and also for making the most sumptuous ruffles for paper ornaments.

I think our tree will be silver & aqua with touches of pink this year. I want to try to create an icy wonderland look because I am missing the snow that used to herald in the season every year for my family :<

I've decided to post festive photos, artwork or delish recipes every day leading up to Christmas and in the spirit of the season, I'll also be hostessing a GIVEAWAY. This week I'll be posting a 'show & tell' on how I altered a storebought ornament (you can just make it out in t he pic above, top left, it's the bird & cage orament) so c'mon back!

No comments: