Thursday, February 21, 2008

February ATC Project - 11, 12, 13, 17 and 18

Finally getting here to add more of my ATC's! I do apologize for the lapse in posting to anyone who has come by to check and see if I've added any new ones. It seems like everything from technical to personal issues has come up this last week.
Anyhow, I do hope you enjoy these latest ones as much as I did creating them. In case you're wondering, yes #'s 14 - 16 are missing from this batch. They're going to be a triptych as a special tribute to Valentine's Day which as you may know is the reason I decided to do this February project. My hubby proposed on that day so it is always very close to my heart :)

They are titled as follows: ATC # 11 'be brave' , ATC #12 'fragile' , ATC #13 'begin', ATC #17 'blessed' and ATC #18 'young at heart'
Stay tuned for more soon, they're in the works at this very moment - it's back to the studio for me!

2 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Your atcs just get more and more amazing!! Thank you for the sweet message on my blog.

I've been thinking about you and hope you are doing well solo. I'm sure your are - you are an amazing lady!

Susan
xoxo

valerie walsh said...

i sure love all your new creations my dear, they are so lovely and special!!!