Thursday, August 23, 2007

Postcard Exchange

Today was a great mail day- yay!!! About a month or so ago I emailed one of my favorite artists, Emila Yusof, a hugely talented illustator, to set up an exchange of original art with her in the form of postcards. I was blown away when I opened my mailbox and found her BEAUTIFUL artwork sitting in there! Not only is it gorgeous it's huge for a postcard, about 4x9 and in my fave colors. It got a little bit marked up going through the mail but hey - it came halfway across the world to get to me!!

Anyhow, I didn't even turn it over to read the back I swear, for at least five minutes. Oh my I will treasure this forever, I love it Emila - thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Yipes, I haven't finished hers yet so I better get busy! :)















Postcard from Emila, Malaysia
© Emila Yusof

1 comment:

K said...

This is sweet! I hope you post a picture of your postcard for her . . .