Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello again........

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” -- Alexander Graham Bell

*  *  *  *  *  *

Dusting off my blog and getting rid of some cobwebs (altho it seems totally appropos to leave some of them hanging around being that it's October).

The break from this lovely place and all of you dear friends was longer than I thought it would be, but it was a much needed one for many reasons. I hope you have been wildly creative, squeezing every juicy moment out of life and enjoying time with friends and loved ones.The air is finally get cooler here and the leaves are showing hints of fall color- what's is like where you are?

A few things I'm loving on Etsy today:




Looking forward to visiting everyone and seeing what you've been up to. My studio is undergoing a revamp and I've been working on a few things that I'll share with you all - hopefully very soon (!)

Until then - be well.

No comments: