Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Work in progress....


12x 12 gallery wrapped canvas, acrylics (title when completed)

Where has the time gotten to??? Just a quick post to say hello and give you a sneak peek at the latest piece on my work table. I started in on my focal point and did a quick underpainting for the rest of the canvas. I haven't had much time to spend on this, but I'm working at getting it finished this week and then enter it into a local juried art show coming up very soon....

Take care y'all and remember that life is precious. Don't wait another minute to hug those you love and tell them how much they mean to you :>

Laura
xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the softness of this piece. It makes me feel peaceful! I can't wait to see it finished!

studio lolo said...

You know I can spot a raven anywhere, even if it's still in 'ghost' form!

This will be a beauty. Can't wait to see it :)