Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back home from ConvenZioNE 2008!!

I really don't know where to begin to describe what a fantastic, soulful and wonderous experience I had in Pleasanton, CA last weekend at ZNE's inaugural event! I have a ton of pictures to share but haven't went through them all yet - I promise to share as soon as I can. OMG I met sooooo many amazing & talented creative souls!!!

I will quickly mention that I finally got to meet the talented and lovely Susan Tuttle and was fortunate enough to spend Friday & Saturday with her - sweet girl you are a beautiful person inside and out!! :>

Will post more when I come back down to earth! Until then, please enjoy a quick spread I did in my paperbag journal which incorporates some of the ephemera I collected from the trip. I added a pocket so I could tuck in ticket stubs, receipts, and the many biz & moo cards I received during the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Meeting you was so very special! I can't wait to see your pictures!

    Susan
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I was looking for you too and had no idea you had a blog. Looking through your blog, I realize what a unique style you have, so you, very feminine. I am so lucky to have met some really special people, although I came back with mixed feelings which have started to wear off. I just felt I didn't really get to know anyone except for Mossy, we were running all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Very clever and beautiful. I really like what you've with your pieces. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,

    Can't wait to hear more about your experience!

    Take Care!
    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, please know that I read each and every one ♥