Thursday, March 6, 2008

February ATC Project - 21 and 22

Another quick post - posting numbers 21 & 22 before I take off to New Mexico for a visit to see my hubby! It's been 3 months since I've seen him so to say I'm excited and looking forward to a little vacation with him is definitely putting it mildly!!

ATC #22 'Sweet'



Will hopefully have some great pics to share with you all in a couple of weeks as I've never been out that way and looking forward to the scenery (as in NO SNOW!) Until then, take care everyone and keep creating!

ATC #21 - 'One to grow'

2 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

What a yummy, yummy cupcake - wish I had one with sweet, gloppy icing right now.

I'm so happy for you that you are off for a visit with your hubby. You are probably out wining and dining as I write this comment.

Susan
xo

Gwen Buchanan said...

This is so fun.. the paper and the crow... doesn't help that I love crows too