Monday, December 31, 2007

Ringing in the new!

As we count down to a new year, I want to thank everyone who has supported my work this past year, encouraged & inspired me along the way and helped me imagine all the possibilities.

It was quite a year of stops and starts but I learned along the way that the destination is not as important as the wonderment of the journey. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to share it with you all.

Wishing everyone lots of creativity, love Y, laughter & luck in 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



"For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning."
~ T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce

No comments: